Sunday, April 11, 2010

That time I did a half-assed post.


Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them.
-Jennifer James

I've been so busy recently, moving into a place of my own, starting school, having 5 classes, returing microwaves - plus trying to make trips back home to see Lillie and be able to hang out with friends. I'm new to this whole "being busy, having a life" thing and time management is not my strong point....at all. So I can say I've been too busy but that would be a lie because I watched Dawson's Creek this morning in my pj's eating puff Cheetos and then switching to cookie dough.
I have not forgotten about the blog though! I just haven't had the energy to gather up and organize enough material for a post, and there's too much! Too much to sift through and sort, too many things I could write about but which would be most interesting? I'll work on this on my bus rides...

No comments: